As a real estate agent, you know that getting people to your real estate website is only half the battle. Once they’re there, it’s your job to create such a compelling call-to-action that visitors can’t help but leave you their contact information.
But how, exactly, do you write an irresistible call-to-action?
First, you need to know what a call-to-action is. Then, you can implement it.
What is a Call-to-Action?
A call-to-action, or CTA, is the part of a webpage that tells your readers what they should do. In really simple terms, “Buy Now!” is a call-to-action. Naturally, yours will be a little different – but that’s the idea.
The more information you can give your website visitors about what will happen when they act, the better.
What Makes a Good CTA for Real Estate Agents?
A good call-to-action includes:
- A strong verb right off the bat
- Emotional or enthusiastic words
- A reason why your visitors should act
Start your CTA with a strong verb that tells readers exactly what you want them to do. Here are a few examples:
- Call us now for more information
- Download your free e-Book
- Access the hottest listings in town
- Get automatic updates in your inbox
Emotional or Enthusiastic Words
Using words that appeal to a reader’s emotions or those that generate excitement can increase your bottom line. Try things like:
- Find your dream house today
- Get exclusive access to new listings
A Reason Why Your Visitors Should Act
Telling your readers what’s in it for them is essential in a good call-to-action; without it, nobody’s going to take the bait. Try:
- Call today to schedule a tour in this gorgeous home
- Download your free e-Book to get the inside scoop on the real estate market
- Get immediate access to new listings before anyone else does
Where Do Calls-to-Action Belong?
Every page of your site should have some kind of call-to-action. If a visitor sees a great listing, wants to talk to you about selling his or her own home, or needs to contact you for any other reason, there should be a call-to-action there for guidance. Your CTAs can – and should – be different on different pages so that they appeal to the right audiences.
Do You Need to Talk to a Pro About Real Estate Marketing?
We specialize in real estate marketing and helping agents stand out from their competitors, and we can do the same for you.
Call us at 800-926-5008 or to discover how our team of real estate marketing experts can give you a big edge over your competition.